2010/01/29

canceled :(

urg... i catched a cold, and still am not feeling that great :X i woke up after a weird dream and with a headache... i went to the livingroom, sat on the couch with a nice blanket and turned on my laptop... the first thing i always do, when i turn on my laptop, is... check my mails... so i won't miss out any important information...

after reading the more important mails, i stumbled on a yesstyle autoreply mail :o i somehow expected it... but... an item got canceled! :x it's the first time something got canceled in my order... i've already heard this could happen from other people...



awww... i like those heels (guess i'm not the only one, haha) :( and i wanted to compare the normal priced one with the cheaper one (which got canceled) :x



now i kinda have that "not satisfied" feeling... so i probably gonna order some shoes again next time :x haha...

ah well... that means that my order will be shipped soon, since that was the only item that was not "ready in stock"... ^^ yeay... :)

3 comments:

(c) said...

Hehe, first time getting an item from your order canceled? =p I raged when it happened to me as well, everything else was ready for shipping except one thing, and this was put on status: pending for about a week. Then I received an e-mail telling me that it had been cancelled. =\ It wouldn't have been so bad if it was cancelled earlier, but I had to wait an extra week for the shipment to start! Grrr! T_T

Jen has a cold? Suuuuucks for you, I hardly get sick, my immune system is a thug!

Jen Lam said...

@c - haha yes... the item was out of stock before, so i was quite happy when it was back in stock :P so i ordered immediately :P i was like happy for nothing :X ah well...

awww... you had to wait that long :X i guess i kinda know how you felt...

yes :X and i'm still not feeling that great... well it's better than yesterday... but stil T.T... lucky you hardly get sick :X my immune system sucks :X

Biang said...

I got that shoes, it's white though.