2011/12/20

let's hope it fits...

i've been looking for a leather jacket for over a year now... but i've seen so many and tried so many, none i really liked or fit me well...


so as my search continued, i stumbled upon this leather jacket by replay... (it looks better in real life,) and i really like how feminine but though at the same time it looks... but before i knew the jacket went on sale... and when i finally have found it in the stores, my size was sold out :(

i didn't gave up... and continued my search... and i found another one, that (i think) i really like... i found it online at zalando.nl, this store is like heaven...

but... this is it... it's half off... and it's in "my size"... but i'm not sure how it will fit, so let's hope it just does.


i really like the side zipper... the starry cutout details on the collar... and the tight looking fit...  i'm just not so sure about the length of the jacket... hope it isn't bellybutton short... XD

*not paid to blog

No comments: