2011/07/26

where is the sun?

i just received my new sunglasses, but where is the sun :( summer has just started, but it feels like autumn already... hope the weather will get better soon!


it kinda looks like my other pair of sunglasses... though they look really different when you see them next to each other...


i think the left one looks better with classier and romantic outfits, while the right one look better with tougher and edgier outfits...

the temples are nice and thin, just how i like it. they are more decorated than i like, it has engraved stars with swarovski crystals in it... but since it will be covered by my hair, it doesn't really matter much...


they feel light and comfortable (so far)... ^^ at least more breathable than the other pair... and this pair has silicone pads, so i can adjust how it sits on my nose...


it came in a golden soft case... looking pretty and all, but i do prefer hard cases more, more durable...


i found these sunglasses in the asos outlet section... got it for 100 uk pounds... which is around 128 eur... much cheaper than my other pair... happy with my buy ^^ (it's not sponsored!)

 

hope you all got better weather ^^


No comments: