2011/07/07

changes...

my mood

i know i haven't been blogging frequently again... i've been slacking off for a while... the main reason is because i was having a hard time, it was so stressful... so i wasn't in the mood or actually... i didn't had any energy left to do anything else...

but everything changed back to normal for now... and i'm back on track again, have done a few more video's the past week or so... ^^ so i thought, now would be a great moment to pick up blogging again... i'll try my very best to blog more...

 (no matter how bad my mood was, he still managed to put a smile on my face...)


my opinion

since the season has changed... i'm starting to like beige and tan... i never liked these colors before... so i have been buying a lot of things in these colors now ^^ i still love black and it's still my fave color to wear... but my opinion of beige and tan has changed...



my hair

around 5 years ago i had really long hair, all down to my waist... at that moment i thought i never wanted to go short... but now... i'm getting it shorter and shorter... i have changed my hair a few weeks ago... i have it asymmetric now... ^^ my hair was getting long, and i was wearing it braided on one side, so i thought i might as well just cut it ^^

i just told my hairdresser to make it one side short and keep the other side as long as possible... i also told him, that i like it messy... i just let him cut it the way it would fit my face... so this is what he did...

(i'm sorry, don't have a better pic of my haircut...)

my tattoos

a year back i didn't had any tattoos... that changed, and now i have two... the one from last year on my wrist and a new one on my back.

so for everyone who have been asking... so, yes... it's a real one... i now got two kois (carps) on my back... i love carps, we have carps at home... i've always find carps beautiful fishes... not only beautiful, but also extremely strong...

i've got it done in one session, by the same tattoo artist as my very first tattoo... it took about 4 hours... and yes, it did hurt... no pain no gain right... i'm planning on going back after the summer to finish my piece... ^^



my ears 

i used to wear normal earrings 6 years ago... then i changed wearing bellybutton rings in my ear... and now... i am stretching my ear bit by bit ^^ let's see how far i will go... i'm now at 2,5mm...


" everything changes by time, no matter what you do or do not do... everything will change eventually..."

No comments: