2010/08/05

returning items to yesstyle is no fun...

i have to admit they have fast service... whenever i have a question, i always have gotten a fast reply...

like i said before, i had to return a shirt that i had in my last order... because it didn't fit... 1. we had to pay the shippingcost from here, the netherlands, back to yesstyle, which was around 10eur... and 2. because my order wasn't above the 150usd after returning the shirt... i had to pay for the shipping cost aswell... which is 16 usd -_-

so the shirt was 62usd... and i had to pay around 30 usd in total... so i only gained around 50% back... that's sad -_-

make sure you'll never have to return something... make sure you fit everything before ordering! the reason i decided to get a refund is because it wasn't an extreme cheap shirt...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, hello

Yesstyle.. well i can't return things since inever bought something from there ! It's been like 2years that i'm saving, adding in my bag but no buying =|
I would love to buy but : i don't know if it safe ! if i can pay with creditcard. Do you pay by creditcard ?

Anyway you have a cute blog, and congrat for your first tatoo its really cute :D

Amy

Achrisnic said...

Its annoying I know...
I bought a nice brown jacket from there but the size was too small, so I have to wear it open... I couldn't be bothered to send it back tho... too much effort and I don't like paying for return shipping cost >.<

~ Achrisnic ~