2010/08/28

my first asos order received ^^

i lack time... i wish time went slower, i wish we had longer days... :X there are so many things i want to do, but they end up on my waiting list...

i want to post more on this blog, but i can't... i even want to start a new blog with a different subject... but i'm too busy... might not be the right time to start...

it's funny how i had too much time in the past... and now...

anyways... i was happy to find my asos package... it had been waiting for me on the table in the livingroom... i haven't really been there the last few days... -_-



what's in the package? it's a tiny little black heart shaped purse... it's so cute...





i ordered this the 12th of this month... got shipped out the next day... and i've probably received it 2 days ago... 25th... i've chosen for the standard shipping... which cost me 3 euro's and they stated on their website that the shipping will take 6 working days... close :) i can't follow my package with the standard shipping... should be able to trace it with the express shipping... that will cost 6 eur, and will take 3 working days for shipping... maybe i'll try that the next time... i'm quite satisfied with asos... good packaging... would order again...

i'm still waiting for 2 other packages... 1 is my wallet ^^ and the second one, which will hopefully arrive monday or tuesday... will be my new shoes :) i'll hope to blog about that when i receive these...

also... i still want to blog about my last yesstyle order... i didn't get much... i just ordered to get free shipping for my bfriend... since he returned his shirt, he had yesstyle credit to order other stuff... hopefully i have time to post his items here too ^^

and i'm still waiting for pictures from an online guyfriend, who orders at yesstyle too ^^ so hopefully i can post his items here too :D

hmmm what else... don't know... hope to post soon again... have a good day/night everyone!!

No comments: